ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT SOFTWARE AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES?
More than 10 years of experience developing technological solutions for relevant organizations in the space sector write our DNA.
Specialised in their projects and engineering processes and in the value that information technologies can bring to them.
We are present in Spain and Germany is a reference partner in the transformation of their engineering and management processes.
At IMMEDIA, you will join a unique teamwork environment where the encouragement to contribute with your talent, imagination, and commitment is constant.
You will be part of multidisciplinary teams where diversity prevails. You will be able to inspire and lead change, contribute your vision, and generate a positive impact on the space sector and our business.
This is your opportunity. Grow with us!
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to be part of a specialized team in Quality Management (QA) for our client EUMETSAT.
EUMETSAT is an international organization dedicated to the exploitation of meteorological satellites for monitoring Earth’s weather, climate, and environment from space. Their main objective is to detect weather and climate changes to issue forecasts and alert the corresponding authorities to prevent potentially dangerous situations and mitigate their effects.
You will provide support in Quality Assurance in a highly critical environment where process standardization and reliability are key. As part of IMMEDIA, you will be backed up by other QA experts, working as a team and allowing you to give your very best. Let us accompany you during your professional development in the space industry.
- Monitor the suitability and implementation of QA plans and policies in software development and engineering projects
- Contribute to the organization and execution of formal reviews and verification and validation campaigns.
- Monitor and contribute to the risk management processes, lessons learned and project documentation review.
- Generation of metrics and reports, including the definition and implementation of new indicators.
- Follow-up of the development process and acceptance of projects carried out by external providers.
- Indefinite term contract
- Professional development in the space sector
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Multicultural work environment and easy integration into the new environment.
- Participation in international projects
- Extra vacation days
Candidates must be eligible to work in Germany.
Successful candidates must have a university degree in Engineering or other scientific or technical careers, and fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of proven experience in Quality Management (QA) positions, preferably in space or similar environments
- Experience in the definition, implementation, monitoring and control of Quality Management (QA) processes
- Knowledge of systems engineering life cycles and applicable standards (INCOSE, ECSS or similar)
- Experience in the management of anomalies and non-conformities
- Good command of English (professional competence).
Experience and knowledge in the following aspects will be positively valued:
- Certifications in Quality Management audits and/or process evaluation (for example ISO 9001 auditor)
- Experience in software projects and methodologies
- Project management, particularly in the areas of risk management, lessons learned, reviews and project documentation
- Experience in data analysis and generation of dashboards
- Experience working in international environments
SEND US YOUR CV AND BE PART OF THE FUTURE OF IMMEDIA
If you want to join Immedia and do not see an offer that fits your profile, you can send us your CV to assess your skills.
In any case, look at our vacancies periodically, as we open opportunities in Spain and the Frankfurt area, Germany.