Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the website of ImmediaIT Software S.L., with VAT number B86317385, where we will explain in clear and simple language all the necessary questions so that you can have control over them based on your personal decisions.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet every time you visit our website.
In principle, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that could damage your terminal, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable legislation (LSSI and current legislation on personal data protection), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorisation.
On our website we only use technical cookies that do not require authorisation, and analytical cookies that do.
We give you some additional information that will help you to better understand the different existing cookies:
- Cookies can be of various types depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorisation and are the only ones we have activated by default.
- The other cookies can be used to improve the website, personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. For these cookies we will always ask for your prior authorisation.
- Some cookies are ours (we will call them our own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third-party cookies: an example could be cookies from external providers such as Google).
- Finally, we would like to point out that, depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: these expire automatically when you end your session on your computer, smartphone or tablet. They are usually used to retain the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: these remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES CAN WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
- Technical cookies:
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and for you to be able to browse our website. This type of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. For this reason, they are activated by default, and your authorisation is not required.
Through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of this type of cookies, although such blocking will affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
- Analysis cookies:
These are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these
sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Personalisation cookies:
These are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
- What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish, by simply configuring your web browser accordingly. At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer using the corresponding option in your browser, but in this case we cannot ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Here are the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
You can also delete the cookies stored in your browser by going to your browser's configuration options.